• The lavender package of 6,000 Rose Petals includes 13 bags of petals.
• The lavender package of 12,000 Rose Petals includes 26 bags of petals.
• Fresh Rose Petals are packed in individual plastic bags for protection during shipping.
• Petals have a natural fragrance.
• Each bag contains a single petal color, making it easy to decorate your reception site, fill up a flower girl basket or sprinkle across a table. The bags are even easy to bring along on your honeymoon!
• Each bag of rose petals contains no less than 8 cups and no more than 12 cups of rose petals, holding 460 petals or 0.44 pounds. One bag will completely cover 1.64 feet with a 9.84 inch width.
• 12,000 Rose Petals is a minimum of 208 cups and 6,000 Rose Petals is a minimum of 104 cups.
• Due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact colors of these rose petals may vary to some degree.
Storing your Fresh Rose Petals:
Keeping your Rose petals fresh is easy!
In case you will make use of your petals withint 48 to 72 hours, keep the rose petals in the box and store them in a cool dry place. If you like to keep the petals look fresh for a longer time store them in the refrigerator. Make sure you avoid moisture and freezing Temperatures. Make sure the refrigerator is not freezing cold. If the rose petals look like they are drying out, store them in a cool spot out of sunlight and away from heat (such as in a basement or garage) instead of storing them in a refrigerator.